Re: 164S Lowering Springs

Eibach Springs has a spring set for the 164 that lowers the front and back
1.25 inches (30mm).

>>Has anyone had any experiences with installing lowering springs on a 164S
that has 17" wheels.  I  was told that the Ricambi lowering springs for
the 164 lower the front about 1" and the rear is the same as stock.  Is
this true?  I want a set of springs that will lower the car about 1.5"
front and rear.  Let me know what brands are out there for the 164S and
how much they drop the car front and rear.

Ken Stevenson               Dallas, Texas
91  Alfa Romeo 164L
77  Lancia  Monte Carlo    -   AR 3.0  project