WTB -Need diff from post 82 spider

Hi there,

Is there anyone in the local 150 mile radius of Bay Area, CA who would have
a post 82 rear end (diff, no funny references) they would like to sell? Have
you seen a late Spider at a junkyard, other than APE?

thx in advance
luke

74 Spider, 82 GTV6, 95 164 LS

PS.
I have this new racket....I swapped cars with my brother in law. He has my
GTV6, and I got his dark blue 71 GTV. Perhaps this will cure me of my "Must
get new Alfa every year"  disease. Then again, I might just want one for
myself.