More suspension woes

Thanks to all who responded on the sport spring vs. super sport spring
problem, but it gets worse.  First though, I have the yellow adjustable koni
shocks, so they should be fine.

When my mechanic suggested I check the springs I looked at the part numbers
on the invoices.  What I should have done was measure the springs.  I have 2
sets that are about 5 1/4 inches in outside diameter and 11 inches long.
That is I have 2 sets of front springs (the original rear springs are about
4 1/2 inches in diameter and 17 1/2 inches long).  One set is the super
sport springs, and those are the springs that are not mounted on the car.
The mechanic said that the springs on the car have thicker wire and may be a
bit shorter.  This suggests that these might be racing springs.  I have
e-mail AR Ricambi about the problem and my mechanic has called and left a
message.  I will keep you informed on how this works out.

Once again, thanks to all who replied.

Kim

'79 Spider sitting in the air.
'97 Honda baby hauler.