Getting Alfa painted in the Nor. Cal. Bay Area

Hi Folks,

You know its time for a new paint job when the cop writes on your speeding
ticket "Gray Alpha".  So... I'm looking for a good place in the Bay Area to
get my Spider repainted.  It was painted about 10 years ago and is now very
faded.  I'd appreciate hearing about any good or bad experiences you have
had with local shops.

Thanks,
Jeff

'84 Spider ("actually, officer, its more of a silver")