Booster Bypass Hardware

Greetings, Alfisti.  A quick question.  I recently saw a photo of an engine
bay showing a disconnected Bonaldi booster.  The "in" and "out" hydraulic
lines had been disconnected from the booster and reconnected to one another
with what looked like a long turnbuckle nut.  Are there such nuts for mating
hydraulic lines?  Where would I find them?  What is the thread spec for the
male fittings at the end of the lines?  I would like to bypass and remove my
ailing boosters ASAP.

Thanks very much.
W. B. Peale
69 GT Veloce