164 problems and quirks

any ideas on the following?

a)can the springs in the overhead handles (which tend to give way and
allow the handles to droop just enough to bump tall passengers in the
head) be replaced easily?  sources?

b)after replacing the starter in my 164 a few months ago (with a used
one), my 164 starts religiously every time - but only after cranking over
for sometimes, ridiculously- extended, periods.  if i crank it over for a
little while and then let off and retry, it usually starts right up.

c)when down to 1/4 tank or so (sometimes a little more, even) and when
turning or accelerating quickly sometimes the power cuts right out.  it
seems like the car is not getting fuel.  is the gas tank outlet in a
strange?  is this common on most 164's?  a while back someone told me it
is.

ascher
        "eat, ride, think, and breathe"
                 ascher@domain.elided

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]