Beth Bishop

Hi Beth,
I'm frantically working on my wife's 1958 Giulietta Sprint cosmetic
refurbishment.  It takes precedence over finishing my 58 Spider!  The reason
she's not active on this list is I'm doing the car work while she tends the
gardening and house.  But most of all I couldn't get her to participate on
our list because she spends most of her work days using computers and
responding to reams of work related e-mail, and often from home too, like
right now, to help pay for our girls' care and feeding.
Also, Alfa certainly though highly of women as primary owner prospects.
Look at their marketing literature for the Sprints and Sprint GTs (by the
way her sister has a 1967 Jr.!!).  You'll see that women were shown as
drivers about as often as men.  My wife Cynthia thinks this was really
progressive for a manufacturer in the 50s and 60s.
Cheers, Peter