Re: alfa-digest V7 #647

In a message dated 4/17/99 5:59:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< David,

 >>Here in Canada, and probably the US too, every hobby

 >>shop and even toyzrus like toy and department stores

 >>have dozens, even hundreds, of plastic models
 >>of cars, but, alas, they are all chevs, corvettes,
 >>mustangs, plymouths, barracudas, etc. Never have I
 >>seen an Afla. What is it like in Italy?

David,
At my office I have a 1/43 scale medal model of my Alfetta GT (used same
paint as the real car), and a really small "hot wheels" type Giulietta
Spider.  Can't remember anymore exactly what company made the former, but
ordered it from a catalog.  Latter was from a collection at "Toys R Us", and
is really a kid's toy.  My son has a metal 1/18 model by Maisto of the
current Alfa Spider.  He bought it at Spencer's Gifts.   Is like a Borgo
model.
									Bill