FS: Low-mileage 1985 Spider Graduate (SLC, UT)

Greetings all:

My 1985 Graduate is for sale.  It has 29,000 miles and is in excellent
condition.  It is black with a black top and interior.  I am the third
owner and have records and receipts since it was new; I have owned it
since August of 1995.  I have replaced the rear exhaust, brake master
cylinder, and purchased five new Pirelli tires for the car.  I am
asking $6000.  Again, this car is in excellent condition.  The car is
currently residing at the local Lamborghini dealer.

If you are interested, please call me at:
  801-426-4823 (home) or,
  801-859-1218 (cell) or,
  801-576-8383 (Lambo dealer, ask for the General Manger, Roy)

Thanks,
Craig