Re: plastic models

David,

>>Here in Canada, and probably the US too, every hobby

>>shop and even toyzrus like toy and department stores

>>have dozens, even hundreds, of plastic models
>>of cars, but, alas, they are all chevs, corvettes,
>>mustangs, plymouths, barracudas, etc. Never have I
>>seen an Afla. What is it like in Italy?

I cannot speak about Italy, but in Sudney I just
happened to be in Chinatown yesterday with my boys,
after visiting the art gallery and enjoying a great
dim sum lunch with them (but not at the gallery).

While wandering the Market Centre shopping mall
adjacent to Chinatown, we happened to find a hobby
shop with literally tons of models there. Various
brands (Burago, Maitzo, Tamiya, Gunze Sangyo, Fujimi,
just to name a few) were there, but the range of
I-Cars there was huge.

Alfas ranged from 2300s through 1750GTVs and other
Bertone Giulia bodied cars, to new GTVs and racing
156s.

Ferraris ... Dinos, Daytonas, Berlinettas ...

Fiat Barchettas ...

Minis ...

Even a remote control 1750 GTV ... that one was very
tempting.

g.
Gary Stark              No Alfa at present :(
gstark@domain.elided  99 Holden Barina
http://redbacksWeb.com
Back down under in Sydney, Oz.

===