Re: alfa-digest V7 #643

ALFA HELP
I APPRECIATE ALL THE ADVISE REGARDING BEING HIT BY THE PIZZA BOY A FEW WEEKS
AGO.
I need your help again.  The insurance company says that they are having
trouble establishing a value on my 77 spider inorder to settle the claim.  I
want to fix the car, but they say that they can not consider fixing it until
they establish a value.  I provided them with a list of the parts and
improvements that I have done over the last few years.  The list, which
mainly consists of parts only, exceeds $7200.00  The car has 63k miles on it
and has been inside for the last 14 years. I have spent the last 9 years
making a very nice car out of it, getting it ready for the pizza delivery boy
to hit me head on.    I am wondering if 76,77,78 SPIDER owners would Email to
me the price that they would consider selling their car for along with a
small explaination of what has been done to the car to establish it's
conditional value.  I have reached the point that I have contacted a lawyer
and I am thinking that If I get feed back from Spider owners of this vintage
that I can better make my claim.

Thanks for any help that you can provide!
Stan
Columbus, Ga.
TMURRAY845@domain.elided