Stealing Alfas

                                          8:38 AM             4/16/99

Unfortunately, some Alfas do get stolen.  A Wisconsin AROC member has had =
his Milano Verde stolen twice - OUT OF HIS GARAGE NO LESS!  Both times =
ended up as joyrides resulting in significant damage but the car was =
stolen.  What could have been done to prevent this I don't know.

To boot, I recently parted out a milano that I got from a towing company. =
 It was abandoned after a disreputable shop stole the motor and skipped =
town. Strange but true.

Joe Cabibbo - Madison, WI
FORZA Modern Media <www.forza-mm.com>
'89 Milano