Alfa Top Boots

I must agree with the esteemed Mr. Neely that the plastic parts included with
the top boots are very prone to breakage.  Our 92 Spider Veloce (purchased
new) came with the type of boot that has the big clips.  It is nice in that
the rear shelf is covered completely by the boot, with a zipper for access.
However, ours has never fit quite right, which makes the clips even more
susceptible to breakage.  Hence, we rarely use the boot cover except when the
car is on display.

By the way, the clips are riveted on and can be replaced.  I bought several
from our local dealer several years ago.  The part number is 115.60.90.231.00
or 605-20260 depending on which numbering system is in use.

Arno Leskinen
Overland Park KS
"The poor guy coordinating the Concours at this year's US AROC Convention"
92 Spider Veloce
76 Alfetta Gt