156 in latest Road & Track

The May issue of Road & Track has a short piece by Paul Frere about the
sequential shift (?) Alfa 156.  Dare we to hope that if enough US R&T
subscribers write to Alfa about wanting to buy the car, they'll consider
selling it here?  I wouldn't be surprised if that was R&T's intent.  Over
the years, R&T has been a solid supporter of Alfa, and the staff members
used to own quite a few, though I don't think there are any among staff
members' cars at the moment.  Richard Baron, art director, used to be in the
San Diego Alfa club, and editor Tom Bryant had a pretty nice 67 GTV at one
point, but now he's more into Woodies.

Andrew Watry