Subject: Re: 164 Overheating problems

Dennis,

What is the temp there in NJ on days you run 235? AT 235 your fan should be
on. My high speed fan comes on at 212.5 and keeps the temp of the car there
on 90 degree weather here in Tx last week. If your fan doesn't come on at
235, I'd start asap finding why it isn't first. Last year my radiator,
thermo-sensor, AND FAN all went out throughout the summer. I replaced
everything and it's now running like fellow alfistis.

Danny
91' 164L
Dallas, Tx