Top boot cover - which one?

Hi!

I'm in the market for a top boot cover (nicely cover the convertible top
when it's down) for an '87 Spider Veloce.  I didn't have a cover when I
bought the car, so I'm not too sure what I need, and now after calling 3
suppliers, I'm now more confused then ever.

Prices range from US$129 to US$475.  The cheap one has twelve clips that go
all around the cover, while the expensive one has only two big clips.
Everyone says theirs will fit, but the "expensive" supplier seemed the most
knowledgeable... but I need an unbiased opinion on this - do I really need
to dish out the big bucks?

..Paul