Carb question

Quick question to anyone who has converted a SPICA car to carbs.  All the
kits I see have a fuel pressure regulator, and I will be getting mine
tomorrow to finish the install.  But was wondering if anyone knew what the
setting should be on the regulator.  Or a general ballpark so we can adjust
from there.  Thanks :)
	In other news brought home an 84 Pinnanfarina Spider (Fiat) which is
actually in really good shape considering the price (free)  So now I have
something to quell my desire for top down italian motoring while I restore
the Alfa Spider. I was going to put off the resto for awhile so I could drive
it through the summer, but now I can get to work on bringing her back to her
full glory.  Now the only argument is with the GF on which one she gets to
drive when Im done :)