Spider locks?

An observation to the Spider owners that lock their doors.

Is it worth a torn top to lock your Spider?  I never lock mine- though I
would repair the lock if it was broken.  I can see locking the car with a
hard-top, but with just a rag-top keeping a thief from what they want, it
seems pointless.  Here in Indianapolis I don't worry too much about theft of
the car- I suppose you could use a "club" if that's a worry- but why lock it
otherwise?  -Curious-

- -Oscar-
91 Spider with nothing valuable inside.