I've found the true meaning of "Alfisti"!

Greetings Alfisti!
       Tonight after an irritating 13 hour workday (people are playing bumper
cars with my rentals again) I went to check my emails before crawling into
bed.One email took me totally by surprise,and thought I'd share it with you.
      As you know I'm searching for a used transaxle for my Velocissima,APE
has them but I was looking for a closer place to purchase it from.I'd gotten
several emails with prices but nothing really close.One gentleman in the
Raleigh NC Area wrote me, asked how he could help and I explained the
situation to him.I got an email back tonight  from him saying he'd be happy
to LOAN me a gearbox,free of charge until I could rebuild my currently frozen
one.This is a kind and unbelievably generous offer,from a person I have never
met. This is what "Alfisti" means to me.................In a completely
godless,selfish, cruelty filled world, It is nice to know that there are
people who still subscribe to the "kindness, help your neighbor,golden
rule"school of life".And they're known as
THANKS !
Terry Akins
Alexandria,VA
1979 Alfetta Velocissima (Lazarus)