GTV-6 Squeaky fan don't sqeak no more........

Hey folks,

    Well, after letting my interior fan on my 84 GTV-6 go on squeaking
for quite awhile now, The squeak has fallen silent, -- because the fan
has stopped completely!  I've checked the fuses and I do believe I've
burnt the motor out.  Procrastination takes it's heavy toll.
    SO, what's the fix, and/or does anyone know where to get another
motor? OR, do I have to buy a whole new unit? If you have a used one you
want to get rid of, let me know.
    Also, Is there anyway to check caster with simple tools?

Grazie

Mark Kingsbury
Gainesville, GA

The "A" List: