stepper motor gears for 164

Hey guys:

My stepper motor started making the inevitable noises that signal its
demise.  Sometime back there was some talk about gears that were metal and
were made in either England or Australia.  Anybody out there know anything
about where to get them?  Price?  Also, anyone interested in renting,
lending, selling your video on how to do the procedure?.
On another note, I was down in Costa Rica 3 weeks ago and caught a glimse
of what I know now to have been a 156.  Also saw a 155 for sale at a car
lot.

Carlitos' Way