RE: CD to HTML

I had the same problem initially. I solved it by copying the entire CD to
my hard drive and then running the conversion program. It worked like a
charm then. I really can't explain why it works that way, but it does.

One other thing, apparently the CarDisc authors used two different methods
for cataloging their disks. The conversion program works fine for CarDiscs
that use the Microsoft Access database (look for a .mdb file on the CD) but
not with the other method. I have a 164 disc that uses Access and an
updated one that does not. The earlier disc converted fine but the later
one will not convert.

Bob Abhalter
Grand Rapids, MI