Split Fire wires and plugs

> > Does anyone has experience with the double copper coil leads
> > from SPLIT FIRE ??????
> > Do these coils do what they promise, better performance and idleling
> > stronger sparks enz......or are the standard coils just fine ??????
> > What is better for the 3.0 V6 Milano, Golden or Silver Lodge spark plugs
> > ????
> > Thanks in advance Ciao...
> > Guido Carmiggelt

There is some info on these wires, however biased, at
http://www.magnecor.com   Magnecor contends that a piece of wire cannot
create power, just transmit it effectively. I am biased as I sell them.

Lodge plugs seem to be tough to beat, and are designed for the car.
Other makes also work well. Personal preference rules here.
- --
M a s t r o  M o t o r s -
Wholesale Internet Parts for Alfa Romeo & Subaru
http://mastrosubaru.com/parts.htm