Need GTV Parts

I need a left rear (driver's side) tail light assembly for a 72 GTV.
I've located a NOS for the right side and would like to get a mate.
Either Euro or US style ok as lens are available for either style
either side but I'd prefer Euro.

I'm converting to small round side marker lights. I have front amber
ones from Aric. I guess they're smaller than Carillo. I'd like to get
matching red ones for the rear. The car has been painted and I left
the bulb holes so I need to fill them with something. The Aric lights
don't need additional mounting holes and I have two so I'd prefer to
get mates instead of switching.

I'd like to loose the center console on reassembly. So far I've
located heater controls from a '67. I will still need a mounting plate
for the wiper switch and fog lamps. Has anyone out there actually
gotten rid of their center console? If so I'd like to hear your
experience.

Emmo
72 GTV     she's all blue.
76 Spider     she stops on a dime with rebuilt front calipers,
stainless lines, and new pads.