164 vs Spider

I dunno guys...I heard a pretty good squeal of delight as I rounded the
off camber curve from Brorein St to Bayshore Blvd in Tampa the other
day... gentle slide under power as I pulled out of it... I apologized to
the SO, who responded:

SO: "I'm not scared, that was cool! Can my Spider do that?"
Bill:{in Taco Bell dog voice to himself} "I tink I'm een love".

> 164 vs. Spider: A well-running 164 should be able to blow the doors
> off a Spider on a rough road or perhaps any road. The modern
> suspension design of the 164 pitted against the decades old design of
> the Spider should be no contest. But there is this: A 164 will garner
> you few dates, where a Spider in the right circumstances will evoke
> marriage proposals from bikini-clad women you don't even know.

AlfaBill
- --
M a s t r o  M o t o r s -
Wholesale Internet Parts for Alfa Romeo & Subaru
http://mastrosubaru.com/parts.htm