How can I get to Museo Storico

     My wife and I will be spending the last 3 weeks of May "backpacking"
     throughout Europe (England, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy,
     France). Although the trip is not "Alfa" centric, I have managed to
     reserve a day in Milan to see the Alfa Romeo Museum. (Our mode of
     transportation into Milan will be the "Eurorail" system.)

     I have heard that getting to the Museum, in Arese, is difficult
     without access to a car. Can anyone that has "been there" "done that"
     give any advice?

     Or for that matter, any European Alfisti with advice on traveling
     Europe feel free to drop me a line.

     Tim Lentz
     Tampa, FL USA
     '74 Spider