Re: Coolant - SUVs- Used parts in Italy

You wrote:

Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 09:31:57 -0700
From: Sebastien Cayolle <Sebastien.Cayolle@domain.elided>
Subject: Coolant - SUVs- Used parts in Italy

I'm gonna be spending a few days in northern Italy this June and I was
wondering if anyone could tell we what would be a good source of used or new
105480320001 camshafts over there. What prices should I expect to see? Is it
even worth looking for it over there instead of buying States'side?

Thanks for the feedback. Later,

Seb.
Santa Clara, CA
<<<<<<
There is a guy Diego Carrara in Bevilacqua, 50 kms east of Verona. I got several
parts from him for my spider. The web address is: http://www.diegocarrara.it and
diegocarrara@domain.elided I will have to warn you: be persistent and check the
goods supplied carefully. Measure the original cams to make sure to get the
right
ones.

Prices? Khm... Around $US 150 for normal cams and $US 175 for 306 deg. cams a
piece of course...

The advantage is that he has an English speaking secretary (not a very common
thing in Italy...).

Ciao

Matjaz

End of alfa-digest V7 #624