164 Rotors and Open House

Ok..I only put the car on the lift about 30  minutes before I left for the
day...but... caliber is loose, location pin removed...and front rotor will
not budge....even with alittle help with a hammer (new rotors going on)...am
I missing something or is heat the next step?

I am having a Open House Saturday 4/17. I am basicly a Fiat Dealer but sell
Alfa Parts and have 3 Spiders, two Milanos and a 164 to give you guys
something to look at. So you are all invited. The Bin is in South Jersey and
is 7000 sg ft of Italian parts....

BRUCE'S PARTS BIN  -  Italian Parts at a Discount!
256 Harding Hwy, Newfield, NJ 08344  ph: 609-358-1555
E-Mail : bruces@domain.elided          Beck Arnley Dealer
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com