AROC Convention Update

I have posted a nice piece written by Jim Butler, hope he didn't have it
copyrighted, on driving the Time Trials track at Hallett.  It was originally
published in the 1988 Alfa Owner for the Tulsa convention.  I re-typed the
whole thing, added some bold to help you find the turns and posted it on the
KC Convention page.

It can be viewed at  "www.kcaroc.org/kcconvention.html"  then click on the
Driver's Eye View.

I would also like to remind everyone who can, to peruse our sponsor list, and
give them your business if at all possible.  Even if you aren't an AROC
member, can't stand AROC and anyone in the club, or just don't join clubs
that would have you as a member, these businesses are helping us maintain our
Alfas, and for those of us going to the convention, helping to keep the
personal out of pocket convention fees down.  So give us a look, and give the
sponsors a call.  We have several more sponsors in the wings, and I will keep
you updated as we receive their money.

John Justus (1999 AROC-USA Conventioin Co Chair)
1971 1750 GT Veloce (nearing road worthiness again)
1995 164 Q