Milano anti-roll bar

Well on the way to work there was this clangity-clangity ptooy and I think
a bolt went shooting by my rear view mirror. sigh. So I jacked her up at
the hangar and looked all over, couldn't see anything missing but the right
hand dog bone had popped off where it attaches to the sway bar. Left on the
bar itself was a raised cylinder which I imagine was part of the bushing? I
never though of these things as a high wear item and the car only has 76
thousand Kilometers which is like 10 thousand miles :-) What is the easiest
fix, whole new bones or get four bushings?

Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, Alberta
Canada

1970 1750 GT Veloce FS @