Reminders

Hey group --

This one almost got away from me.  We have a concours this Sunday.  It is
being held in the morning, 9:30 if I remember right.  Judging will be done in
the parking lot of the San Antonio Winery in, or near, downtown Los Angeles.

For more details, I strongly suggest that you get in touch with our Concours
chair, Anthony Rimicci.  His email address is:

italcarguy@domain.elided

Advance notice of who will be attending helps us keep track, so please RSVP
if you plan to show a car.  If you plan to attend, but not show, just show up
to enjoy with the rest of us.

I believe that the winery still offers tours of the facilities, which is kind
cool, if you'vbe never seen how wine is made.  I should also mention that
there is a small, informal restaurant inside.  Last year, after the judging,
benchracing, and all around hot air swapping, we enjoyed a good lunch
together.

Hope you all can make it.  I look forward to seeing you there.

Second reminder.
This one isn't exactly a club function, but it involves someone who is a
strong supporter of AROSC, Rex Chalmers.  He is having a garage sale at his
shop this Saturday, the 10th of April.  The address of his shop is:
3822 Clarington Ave
Culver City

Rex doesn't mention any time for his sale to start, but I would imagine it
would be in the morning.  If you have any questions, I would say that you
should talk to him.  His phone is (310) 836-3160

See you at one, or both of these events.

Jay Negrin
Sec't - AROSC

End of alfa-digest V7 #621