Re: ordering parts by e-mail

Hi Peter! Hi gang!

Shipping for me is an issue, so the first thing I ask is how much for
shipping.... usually no one cares to find out.....
Parts for the GTV6 (i.e.: front glass) cost me about USD 800 shipping
included from Uk...
Other parts (front wings L+R, upper and lower panels, 2 Euro bumpers,
and some other small items) sent later, cost about 700 USD only for the
shipping.....
In my experience, is those who ship parts don't care much about shipping
costs....

I was sent a box that could hold 3 times more parts, air freight was the
only solution and they charge volume-weight combination......
Weight was quite low, but volume was huge......
I don't mind to pay for parts, but pay enormous amounts for shipping
just because some one is careless about the packing? well......... only
if they are the only ones selling/stocking what I want.....

Small parts, I get them DHL or UPS without complains (usually US 20 to
50 from most places) but for larger it's a pain....

My 5 yuan. Enough ranting....
Paulo in Macau
assorted Alfas....