Re: ordering parts by e-mail

>Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 11:22:06 +0800
>From: Paulo Ascensao <lusa8@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: ordering parts over e-mail

I agree, the web is fantastic. I too have used the e-mail method
to enquire about prices etc for my alfa. Four out of ten replied
within four days, the rest have not yet :-(. The Highwood Motors,
Rainer Hurtienne, Autoepoca and R. Norris did instantly.

Using the phone over the Atlantic waking up somebody who is
yelling about "it's in the middle of the night here" is most
embarrassing. The e-mail is there when you want to read it.

BTW, the prices they had to offer were very nice and they apperar
to have everything too.

Just my 0,02		Peter