RE: Non starting Bosch Spider

Just a note on this -
Don't be too quick to decide that the battery is not the problem.
My mechanic was troubleshooting the same problem, found my battery only
putting
out ~10.3 volts, recharged it, and decided it had to be my ignition module.
After spending $250US at APE, it still didn't work and after more thorough
checking
he realized it was my battery after all.  Bad plates.
Well here I am, I told my mechanic to phone APE to see if they'll take it
back,
even for credit (he still hasn't done this...).  I'll tell you I really
could use the
credit - APE has a set of Daytona wheels for around the same price!
I may be pissed at spending $250, but at least I'm driving a
fully-functional,
screamin' mean, 88 Spider.

be patient and cautious!
Jeff Nantais - Sarnia, Ontario