autox 164

> From: "Howard K. Warren" <110043.2627@domain.elided>
>
>  take the car for what it is: a large,
> luxury sedan.  It's not meant to autocross, it's not a racecar (as most
> other Alfas are or can be.)  The 164 is the equivalent of a BMW 700 series,

There's nothing wrong autoxing an 164. At last ARA, 164 driven by Carl
(did I get that right?) beats all other 3 liters at the san jose city
college's parking lot.

164 is surprisingly nimble for a large car. If I haven't driven one, I
wouldn't believe that either. I used to be skeptical about 164 being
large boring lux sedan too, but now I am a believer :) And I can't
imagine how much better the newer Alfas are. FF or FR, they are
simply superb.

I remember one guy after test driving a 91 S (that was the only
Alfa he had driven, he owns a corrado vr6) and his comment after
test driving it was "This is almost like flying a jet fighter!".
"It looks like a big 4 door sedan, it sure doesn't drive like one".

To anyone who is skeptical like I was, test drive one.

Jess
Silly-come Valley of CA
Verde
and.... (drum rolls....) LS  (*YEAH!!!*  :) :) :) :) :)
btw, did everybody noticed that cars shape are back to edgy style? :)