Re: Alfas and Mods

Forgive me, but I just had one piston (0.5l of 2l Twin Cam) of Merlot (a very
good RED wine) and I think rotary power has no business in Alfa. Get some new
high compression pistons, weber carbs and high lift long duration cams, chrome
plate the head cover and live Alfa happily ever after without any bastardisation
;-) And you will definatly get that 0.7 secs.

My 1 SIT

Matjaz Kos

   |    ===    Matjaz Kos, Slovenia - on the sunny side of Alps
   |   > __)
- ---+--  (_     1991 75 1.6 IE
   |     _)    1971 Spider JR
   |     \     http://silverstone.fortunecity.com/tvr/86/

You wrote:

My thoughts on mods are pretty clear.

I don't want to get to the store 0.5 seconds ahead of anyone.  I want to get
there, do my shopping, and get back on the road.  Oh yes, and do all of this
0.5 seconds before you even get to the store. ;)

Jon
Dallas
74/93 Alfa RPS  (Rotary Powered Spider)