Latest Alfa Owner posted!

Howdy, Y'all!

The material from the latest issue of the AROC-USA magazine, Alfa
Owner, has been posted to the web site:
http://www.aroc-usa.org

In this issue: More Convention info; More Chapter Events; A newly
updated Alfa Romeo Service Directory (listings by subscription); and
the latest Classified Adverts.

Be sure and register for the free Alfa Romeo 156 that AROC-USA is
giving away to some lucky reader...APRIL FOOL!! (I couldn't resist the
opportunity!)

Hope to see you in Kansas City, KS in June! (Really!!!)

Chapter Officers/Reps: Please send me any updated chapter listing info
for immediate updating on the web site.

Reply to me if you wish to be added/removed from this mailing.

Ciao,
Bernie
b:d+z
Alpine, Brewster County, Texas USA