Re: Non-Alfa, but for Digesters: SCSI-based home PCs for sale.

At 08:59 AM 4/5/99 -0700, Craig Walker, M.A wrote:
>Hi guys; I'm back into some computer building and am putting together
>AMD K6-2 systems with SCSI hard drives...I'm sure anyone with an Alfa
>can appreciate the speed difference between SCSI and IDE.

while it was well intentioned, i really wish people wouldn't post these
sorts of things; if there are any other folks out there in the PC hardware
business who read this list, they're all going to wonder why they shouldn't
be able to post an ad on the digest too...

sigh,
   richard