Non-Alfa, but for Digesters: SCSI-based home PCs for sale.

Hi guys; I'm back into some computer building and am putting together
AMD K6-2 systems with SCSI hard drives...I'm sure anyone with an Alfa
can appreciate the speed difference between SCSI and IDE. Anyway, drop
me a line and I'll shoot you the best quote I can do...I wholesale the bits
and have an
assembler/tech put them together. If you are OS savvy and only need
hardware,
you can really come out ahead; no sales tax in Montana, either. LMK.

Also, digging back through my parts stock and supplier lists. Can now
resource
used parts for both Milanos and GTV6's.

Craig Walker, M.A.
Veloce Brokerage