Re: FrankenSpider almost done, problem with ignition?

My engine has a new distributor cap and rotor, good condition wires. They
all test out fine so far.  The spark to cylinder #3 just stops
intermittently. The mechanic is working on it now. I hope it's something
simple and not a fault in the ignition computer.

Godfrey