Re: alfa-digest V7 #613

In a message dated 4/4/99 10:38:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< From: Aibrucia@domain.elided
 Subject: Adjusting camber

 I was just reading Patrick Iaboni's article in the March Alfa Owner about
 setting up the front end geometry of his Milano.
 One thing he didn't explain was how to adjust camber on these vehicles. From
 his explanation and the tire wear on my Milano, I can see I have negative
 camber on my front right wheel.  What does one adjust to correct this?
 Is this something I can attempt at home?

 Tony Brucia
 Long Island, NY

	Lots of racers do it at home or at the track.  Racer's wholesale,
Pegasus, etc., sell the instruments.  However, If you have to ask, you
probably just as well take it to an alignment shop.  Any good tire store
should have a computer alignment machine with laser gauges -- very precise.
It should cost $40 to $50.  Maybe if you get a chance to watch, you can learn
a lot.  You might have the wheels rotated and re balanced while you are there.
Ciao,
Russ Neely