Re: Konis VS Bilsteins (again)

Red Konis are set for "street", or "tuner" springs--they are quite a bit
softer than the yellows, which are the race version. You do NOT want
yellows unless you are using race springs, as the non-race spring moment
will be overpowered by the yellows and the car won't even handle
correctly, let alone feel compfortable.

On Sat, 3 Apr 1999, Chip Mutza wrote:

> Also, I have heard people talking about the "yellow konis" and "red
> konis" Is there a difference? The ones in the picture in the IAP catalog
> are red. Dumb question.. I know.

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******