Adjusting camber

I was just reading Patrick Iaboni's article in the March Alfa Owner about
setting up the front end geometry of his Milano.
One thing he didn't explain was how to adjust camber on these vehicles. From
his explanation and the tire wear on my Milano, I can see I have negative
camber on my front right wheel.  What does one adjust to correct this?
Is this something I can attempt at home?

Tony Brucia
Long Island, NY