Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 14:14:35 PDT
From: Mike Salter <mcmikey@domain.elided>
Subject: Cooling fan run on.

Hi All,
This may be a dumb question but what advantage is there having the fan
running after the engine is shut
down when the waterpump isnt functioning. Surely you are only cooling the
water in the radiator and
having no effect at all on the temperature of the engine internals!
Mike Salter
164 3.0L
<<

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]