baseball hats and t-shirts

it has been awhile that a digester suggested to make a tshirt w/ the
alfa logo and now gordon h is also asking opinion on making a base ball
cap w/ the alfa logo. as i am from manila where we make these things
cheap. can i suggest that u make a design and i can have it made for u.
at cost, i would make no profit from it, i can even bring it w/me on my
trip there which would be on the 25 apr. although i cannot bring too
much because these are quota items . i will advance the payment for the
whole batch and u can pay individually when i get there. ill ask around
how much it will cost and post it on the digest to get an idea how many
will be ordered. hope that can help gordon and others.

bert merced
74 spider
66 jag xke
67 toyota 2000gt