Koni VS Bilstein

I want to replace the shocks in my 89 Milano Gold, It is my daily
driver, and occasional track car. I've got a trip to Willow Springs
coming up and want to have them in before I go. Should I go with Konis
or Bilsteins? The Konis are $115/ea from IAP and the Bilsteins are
$98/ea. Are they cheaper other places? I like the idea of the Konis
being adjustable, but I had heard a while back that the adjustment is
only to compensate when they wear. Is that true? Opinions? Suggestions?
Sales Pitches? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

   -Chip
89 Milano Gold