new car - non alfa

All this talk about Alfa-alternatives is interesting as I am looking for a
new car to replace the girlfriend's Honda.  We plan to lease, 36mo, and
probably have to keep the car at or under $30K.  Any suggestions?  I've seen
some ads for leases that look attractive, but when you really talk to them,
the payments suddenly jump by $200/mo.....

Audi? Saab? BMW?  Any suggestions?

Don Happel    zelatore@domain.elided
Shemp-MoDin Italian Motorsports
"It's good to go very fast" - Peter Egan

***NEEDED-modified Milano Verde to replace my other Alfas!***

95 Magna - for commuting in traffic
83 GTV6 - for the track - for sale!
78 Spider - for the street - soon to be for sale!
77 Dodge van - mobile shop
72  36' Uniflite Aft Cabin Motor Yacht