What car to buy USA

I have switched to Volkswagon.  I like their cars as they come, but there
is a vast selection of aftermarket parts available from many suppliers.
It is easy to build as hot of a car as you want, just takes a little
study and a few calls.  Stock Parts will never be a problem, and it seems
that after the cars go out of production for the first world, they start
making them for third world countries, and the price goes down.  Kevin
Orem Utah
71 Spider

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]