re: Modifying Alfas and cup holders

>The Alfa 164, and of course it failed miserably because it did not have a
cupholder! And
>the moron that wrote the article was amazed that a car from the motherland
of cappucino had >no
>cupholder, I was forced to remind my friend who sent me the article that
the car was made to >be driven, not to be tooled around in drinking coffee,
talking on the phone, putting on makeup >!!!!!

I was just thinking about how to install an espresso machine, may be "La
Pavoni" or "Gaggia" inside my Milano/75 without giving up the glove
compartment.  Or, on the other hand, just think how little space is needed
to hold 2 demitasses of espresso (minicupholders).

Jorge (who is about to have his first caffe ristretto of the day)
Redlands, CA