MILANO for Sale

For sale 87 Milano Silver  $2500 OBO.   Everything works over $3500 spent on
renovation...    everything done professionally by Shadetree Engintrics.   I
have listed this car on Ebay...   There are pictures and a partial list of
things that have been done on my web site @
http://www.flash.net\~rhaas\milano.html  .  I used this car for about two
years as a daily driver.  I have switched back to a convertible as a daily
driver, this must go or wife....  death a bad things...

rhaas@domain.elided               http://www.flash.net\~rhaas
Rodney P. Haas                Founding member of "THE M.A.F.F.I.A"
(Maserati,ALFA,Ferrari,Fiat, Italian Automobile Club)
(972) 985-0573                Ask me about the EURO Horsepower Car Show
5/16/1999 at A taste of Addison -->Addison TX
Plano, Texas
ALC, FLU, Fiat America ...    Member

76 Lancia Scorpion            ( Show Car/Wife's Other Toy For Sale $12000
Perfect Condition )
76 Lancia Scorpion       ( Serial # 18 Currently having a 16V Lancia Treva
Motor installed )
81 Fiat Spider        ( New Toy/Addition to the "FAMILY" )
86 Maserati Spyder            ( Wife's Toy/Show Car)
87 Rx7                        ( Autocross Car - It wanted to be Italian )

87 ALFA Millano Gold          ( Daily Driver & the only four door For Sale
$2500 OBO
   Who needs a four door!! Ice Cold Air, 5SPD, Recent Timing Belt, Water
Pump...)
81 Zagato Special Edition     ( For Sale Blown motor nice body new top.
$750 delivered within a resonable distance of Dallas )  $350 you pick it up.